2012年5月12日星期六

What I Wore Purple Rain

photos by Adam Quirk

WhatIWore:

When:
June 22, 2010

What:
Dress: Vintage
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Target
Bag: Lancel

Where:
Out to lunch and then a little celebration dinner with Adam

Why:
This is of my favorite vintage dresses.. it’s nothing special really, but I love the print and always feel great in it.  Yesterday I had a nice lunch out with one of my girlfriends and then later in the evening took a bike ride to the other end of Park Slope and had cocktails at Moutarde and a lobster roll at Brooklyn Fish Camp (VERY DELICIOUS). We knew it looked like rain, but thought a ride with a few sprinkles wouldn’t be a big deal. There were no sprinkles… there was an all out monsoon. IT WAS POURING and riding through the rain was the most fun I’ve had all year.  I usually try to hide from rain… to cover up with rain boots and an umbrella, but something about just submitting to getting wet - well, it’s wonderful.  We were soaked to the bone and by the time we hit the park the sunset started to peek through the clouds.  What an awesome, awesome night.

没有评论:

发表评论