2012年5月12日星期六

LANVIN – Novo Leather MM Shoulder Bag - Bag Snob

I agree. Alber Elbaz is a genius but this is dull and grandma-esque. Very unlike him!

XO

A*

Oddly I actually like this bag. It looks a bit different,interesting. Lanvin bags can be surprising.

Boring, boring, boring…

lanvin_novo_shoulderbag.jpg

This is a rather odd and stiff shape for Lanvin.  I don’t mind boxy bags but this one is almost too boxy, to the point that I’m uncomfortable looking at it.  I do like the bar hardware detail, I guess Alber Elbaz is taking a new mod direction away from his pearls, lace and chains.  Those who prefer sleek lines should take a liking to the bag but it’s really expensive at $1,995!  And it’s lined in fabric!  I don’t know, not feeling Lanvin bags of late.  Lanvin Novo Leather MM Shoulder Bag here. 

What about you?  Feel it, or not?

没有评论:

发表评论