2012年5月21日星期一

Customarily

Y’all, I am freezing. Vlad and I are in Ohio for an alumni weekend filled with a little swimming and Ohio State football and all I can think about it how utterly cold I am. The multiple layers aren’t cutting it and it is only in the mid-40′s. This Florida girl is a true Florida girl.

When I spotted the Tory Burch Fur Hobo on ShopBop, I felt a slight sensation of warmth come over me. It was short-lived, but it happened inspir par le design. Autoresponders, and for that I am grateful. You know why else I am grateful? This bag is seriously stylish and that can’t be said for many fur bags (check out our six worst fur bags for fall).


The Tory Burch Fur Hobo looks warm Tory Burch Fur Hobo

The entire hobo is made from imported rabbit fur with a gold chain strap. The overall design is entirely simple and brown medium hobo, almost Stella McCartney-esque, with the gold chain shoulder strap. While I’m not typically drawn to fur bags (and trust me, I am aware how strongly many feel about fur being used for fashion), this one finds a way to draw me in. The inside has a zip pocket and two patch pockets, which is perfect for your everyday needs. Overall dimensions are 14″H x 12″L x 5″D. Buy via ShopBop for $725.

Related to the theme articles:

没有评论:

发表评论