2012年6月13日星期三

What She’s Giving

What She’s Hoping to Get: Contributions made to Citymeals-on-Wheels. “My daughters and I have been actively involved in volunteering with this organization that provides daily meals and companionship to homebound New Yorkers. I’ve seen the positive impact that the program has had on my daughters, who are 8 and 10, and the impact they’ve had on seniors who look forward to their weekly visits. It’s been a moving and eye-opening experience.”

Who: the businesswoman Wendi Murdoch

What She’s Giving: DVDs of “Snow Flower and the Secret Fan.” “It’s a story about the transcendent friendship between women called laotong Coach Outlet,” Murdoch says. “I co-produced the film with my dear friend Florence Sloan Coach Outlet, and over the past four years I’ve been on an incredible journey to see this film to completion. All of it was made possible by my laotongs, and for that I’m grateful.”

The Giving Spree continues with more gifts to give and get from T’s friends and family.

Snow Flower and the Secret Fan DVD, $21.99. Citymeals-on-Wheels. To donate, go to citymeals.org.Portrait by Nancy Kaszerman/ZUMA Press, via CorbisSnow Flower and the Secret Fan DVD Coach Outlet, $21.99. Citymeals-on-Wheels. To donate, go to citymeals.org. Related:

没有评论:

发表评论