2012年6月1日星期五

Dior Nocturne (961) Rouge Dior Lip Color

Where to Buy: Nordstrom, $32

When I wore this yesterday, it lasted a solid six hours and didn’t need a reapplication until the eighth hour (which is when I removed it). It holds on without being clingy, so it’s comfortable and easy to wear. I didn’t encounter any bleeding or feathering, though my lips are not prone to either. The color is mostly opaque when applied and doesn’t take much to get there (about one pass across the upper lip and another on the bottom, smoosh, and voila!).  My lips felt hydrated while wearing the lip color Coach Outlet Online, and by the time I removed it, my lips didn’t feel like I had to race to get lip balm, so I think it did a rather nice job of moisturizing my lips.

Dior Nocturne (961) Rouge Dior Lip Color ($32.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a new and limited edition holiday shade that is “infused with a golden powder.” The Rouge Dior formula is designed to be moisturizing, long-wearing, and comfortable to wear. More to come, but Dior’s holiday collection is a lovely surprise; quality and glamour without being too much or over-the-top. You get your metallics and golds and sparkles but everything has a luxe edge to it. It’s somewhat expected but there is something about it that really appealed.

Dior Holiday 2011: Nocturne (961) Rouge Dior Lip Color

The Glossover

Nocturne seemed to turn a lot of heads, as I wore it in this review and several of you wanted to know the lip color I was wearing. It’s a vibrant raspberry red with golden shimmer–so it almost looks like its threaded with orange, even though the base color is blue-based and slightly pink. Chanel Byzantin is more vibrant, redder, while Dior Technicolor Red is similar in the pinky-red aspect but is lighter and brighter, plus it has fuchsia shimmer instead of gold.

Dior Nocturne (961) Rouge Dior Lip Color
Dior Nocturne (961) Rouge Dior Lip Color

没有评论:

发表评论